Forum Discussion

l33tp33tNW
New Spectator
4 years ago

Diffrence between Willow creek and Magnolia Promenade?

I've often heard people refer to these locations. I know that Magnolia Promenade is the park, but some people talk about it like it's a neighborhood. Thanks!
    RouenSims
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Nate_Whiplash1;c-17762819" wrote:
    Magnolia Promenade---a useless shopping district where you can purchase the same items in buy mode

Yeah, I’m not into shopping in game. I turned it into more housing.
    ldm2
    New Spectator
    "Chicklet453681;c-17760361" wrote:
    Yes as Permanentrose mentioned above, Magnolia Promenade is just a ridiculously teeny tiny "world" (I use that term loosely, since there's really no point in it). I never, ever use that world, it's a waste of space.

I find the stores pretty useless if you're not interested in owning a business. I usually turn it into another residential area, or add a park & restaurant. The fishing area near the steamboat is a good place for fishing up valuable objects like dragon fruits & cowplant berries. Other than that, there's nothing really interesting about it except that random sims often walk by in hot dog or clown suits.
  • Yes as Permanentrose mentioned above, Magnolia Promenade is just a ridiculously teeny tiny "world" (I use that term loosely, since there's really no point in it). I never, ever use that world, it's a waste of space.
    cornflake89
    Rising Newcomer
    I usually place a restaurant on the spare lot there. But I do send my sims to the shops there as it's a great place to meet sims and, of course, you can fish for the elusive dragon fruit on the dock.