Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Eco footprint always decaying to neutral

A lot of us are having this issue, eco footprint goes back to neutral no matter what you do!! Like it's literally impossible to get my eco footprint to green in my game, no matter how many green lots you have in the neighborhood. Has anyone found a way to get to green without any cheats? am I missing something?
  • "telmarina;c-17559116" wrote:
    Hi @ScarletQueenKat
    First of all, many thanks for taking your time doing mods and helping a lot of simmers ??
    I've been using your no decay mod for a few time. Before i installed the mod i cheated some neighbourhoods to industrial state. I haven't played on those neighbourhoods but after about 4 sim's weeks my unplayed and unvisited neighbourhoods went all back to neutral. I have no idea if this was your intention. I just throught that it might be nice to offer my feedback.
    What i really wanted to happen in my game is that i could cheat some neighbourhoods into industrial and then just completelly pause it and it would never change.
    Am i doing something wrong? Is this achiveable throught your mod?
    Again, many many thanks for your work!

Hi @telmarina

My mod is supposed to prevent it from moving, so that shouldn't have happened. Do you have any other mods? There is another mod that influences the Eco Footprints (it's not allowed to be discussed here though). So, if you have that, it may have caused it to move because it would override mine.

EA made this system a lot more complicated then they should have.
  • @ScarletQueenKat i only have 2 more mods: one to only use names in english (my game isn't in english but i prefer sim's names to be in english) and other to reduce university credits per degree.
    SilentK008
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Thanks guys! Think I understand it a little bit better now. Will look into my lots again.