Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Eco Village Roaches, Mice and other pests

How do we get rid of flies, roaches, etc? I have cleared out the trash can but can't get rid of the bugs
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    "quilterkp;d-977747" wrote:
    How do we get rid of flies, roaches, etc? I have cleared out the trash can but can't get rid of the bugs

The only way is to click on the trash can and use specific interactions to get rid of them. Flies are easy to get rid of (though they carry a rare chance of death), roaches not. You can always replace the trash can in build mode.

"iliekponiez;c-17549154" wrote:
    How do you get them in your house?

What I know is that they require a trash can filled with trash. What I don't know is whether "Reduce and recycle" lot trait is required for it or not.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    "BoergeAarg61;c-17550115" wrote:
    "quilterkp;d-977747" wrote:

Depends. Call the repair person at least if they came with City Living. The same goes for mice, by the way.

That was landlord. For some reason, they also wear the repair person's outfit.
    These roaches seem different to ones in City Living. In Needs TLC apartments, sims spray to get rid of them. Near trash cans they stomp on them.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,079 PostsLatest Activity: 23 seconds ago