Forum Discussion

8aul3q1cbdmx
Seasoned Novice
3 months ago

Enemies to Friends

If two Sims are all the way in the red in their relationship (but not declared enemies), what would be the best/fastest way to make them become friends? TIA

• First off, spam positive interactions between them. No fighting, no flinging insults. Just nice stuff. Or use MCCC to cheat up their relationship. But, seriously, have them use nice, kind interactions, a few compliments, etc. Do this enough you should see that red bar slowly recede. Best of luck.' Hope this helps.

• There's one mod called the Regency mod that gives Sims the ability to do the waltz with one another. It's really helpful for building friendship.

• Well, the fastest way is to use the cheat code (see cyncie's post)

The best/fastest way in normal gameplay I've found is to keep them out of each other's way for a few days. I speak from experience with the "love after a breakup" scenario

cyncie
    Seasoned Veteran

The fastest way? 

Romance: ModifyRelationship (Sim1) (Sim2) 100 LTR_Romance_Main

or

Friendsip: ModifyRelationship (Sim1) (Sim2) 100 LTR_Friendship_Main

100 gives you full bars.  Adjust accordingly.

Otherwise, likeGalacticGal said, spam positive  interactions, spam social bunny interactions, take pictures and selfies.

Man, I miss that selfie glitch.

• First off, spam positive interactions between them. No fighting, no flinging insults. Just nice stuff. Or use MCCC to cheat up their relationship. But, seriously, have them use nice, kind interactions, a few compliments, etc. Do this enough you should see that red bar slowly recede. Best of luck.' Hope this helps.