Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Fear Emotion - Death by Fright?

I would love to see Fear as an emotion in the Sims 4 or the Sims 5.
I was recently playing the Sims 2 and I had a sim that was scared by a ghost so much that they died by fright.
I think it would be really cool to see that feature again especially since we have emotions now.
What do you think?
  • "crocobaura;c-17552783" wrote:
    I don't think fear would work for everyone, as it is something that everyone experiences differently. Like some people are afraid to do things others have fun doing.

@crocobaura well death by fright worked in The Sims 2 so I don't see why it wouldn't work in The Sims 4.
    Also I get what you're trying to say with person-specific phobias like fear of heights and so on but what I wanted was a fear of things people are usually afraid of in real life, like ghosts, burglars, haunted houses etc.
    Specific-phobias like you mentioned are too personalized to be added in the game but I can see them working with traits, like a trait for thalassophobia or fear of heights etc.
  • I don't play with ghosts. Are sims not feeling tense when dealing with them? You want them to feel tense when they meet ghosts and if they scare your sim you want him to die?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,037 PostsLatest Activity: 15 minutes ago