Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Fruit & Vegetable Stands/Markets

Has anyone run this type of biz yet? I'm in the process of creating one but interested in knowing if it's worked out. I have some sims whose gardening skill I don't care to level up but they like to cook and bake with fresh foods. So it would be nice for them to buy them at a fresh market.

Also, I was kind of hoping we would get a fruit stand with Get Together since they had some in the early Windenburg renders.

Anyway, I would love to see everyone's creations and hear your stories :smile:
  • I have the same issue with my bakery. When I play another household and I got to visit, all of the cakes and pastries are gone.
    I hope they fix it soon.
  • "jimbbq;14455511" wrote:
    I downloaded a fully functioning fresh supermarket from the gallery and it worked well ! I don't really know how to upload screenshots :)

That sounds amazing. Could you tell us the name of the download, please?
  • I have a question about this, in my game my sim goes to purchase from the lice cold freezer, and I click "purchase from display" my sim looks at the fridge for a second and nothing happens, no inventory display or anything. I know the routing issues were supposed to be fixed with the patch that time, but I am wondering what should be happening?

Also, trying to have a farmer's market selling fresh produce.
  • "rjhenn14;14461534" wrote:
    I have a question about this, in my game my sim goes to purchase from the lice cold freezer, and I click "purchase from display" my sim looks at the fridge for a second and nothing happens, no inventory display or anything. I know the routing issues were supposed to be fixed with the patch that time, but I am wondering what should be happening?

Also, trying to have a farmer's market selling fresh produce.

Unfortunately the problem happened again since the Dec patch I believe :(

• I thought I was going crazy as I filled my NPC and non NPC ran food shoppes and everytime the food would disappear the next day I played. I thought I had an issue with my mods, sigh, I hope they fix it. I think I will have a test run with foods from the unlocked catalog and see how that goes. I shall report back this weekend :)
  • If you want your baby girl all you have to do is type in bb.showhiddenobjects then type in strawberries