Forum Discussion

siljemeum
Seasoned Newcomer
3 hours ago

Northern Europe/Scandinavia

I honestly thought I had made a post/discussion about this concept, but here it goes.

Homechef Hustle gave us a lot of Scandinavian style items and the waffles and I LOVED IT!

I struggle with building Norwegian/Scandinavian style houses (due to slanted ceilings) and would love to see a Scandinavian-inspired world, perhaps the mainland as a mix of Norway/Sweden/Finland and an exotic Icelandic island packed with Norse lore and rabbit holes

I want the Swedish cottage "röda stuga", the Norwegian farm houses and not to mentions the "Swiss villa's" we have, and our summer houses along the fjords. A lot of the windows and front doors just don't reflect the style.

I'd love a broom and a sweep set for off-the-grid and power conservation days.

More board games like Ludo and Aggravating.

Outdoor lifestyle goals like camping, reaching a viewpoint or hammocking! I'd love more hiking routes (we are just about as crazy as the Germans when it comes to hiking), perhaps Cross country skiing in the Mountains. Imagine a town like in Snowy Escape, but the Mountains, the fjords and a capital sprinkled withby French architecture (As Oslo and Stockholm is). I am totally getting off track here, but I really want a Scandinavian world

Nice coffee shops for "Hygge" and thrift stores!

I know I haven't mentioned Denmark, just because I feel Sweden and Norway and Denmark all overlap, and I (personally) feel like Denmark is closer to France and Germany in the architectural styles (There's a lot in NO/SE too)

EDIT:

Additional thoughts inspired by @SatchOnSims video about the new pack concepts:

My comment on this:

I am SO down for The Sims VANLIFE! I am absolutely addicted to the eco friendly, boho crunchy sims and this would be a dream come true..

A vanlife/bushcraft pack would be AMAZING! I really live my boho dreams out in The Sims 4 I really don't want a post apocalyptic or alien world for this.

I'd just love for it to be like a Northern Europe road trip type of EP with Scandinavian recipes, locations and items! Perhaps Viking and western European arceological sites like viking ships and Welsh castle ruins.

No RepliesBe the first to reply