Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Get Together or City Living? (Opinions Wanted)

So I saw Origin has a deal on the expansion packs right now. I already have Seasons but want more over time. With there being a deal, it seems like a good time to get another, however I can only afford one right now. I think I have it narrowed down to Get Together or City Living, and I wanted to know which EP you all think is better.

It would probably help if you knew my play style / preferences. I usually play with large families. With having Seasons, I also like worlds that get a good amount of snow in Winter (my current family is in Willow Creek). I would also appreciate an EP that offered more nice build options, for example I hate how in the base game there are only two marble flooring options and very few front doors that aren't white ( I actually think overall Sims 3 had better build options, but I digress). I think I am leaning toward Get Together just for the fact that Windenburg looks visually stunning and it seems like more of a family place. I would guess there are fewer house / large lot options in City Living because it seems like there is more of an emphasis on apartment living in that game (which isn't really appealing with a family of 6-8 compared to a huge house). However if there are lots of cool things to do in City Living that may sway my opinion a little.

Your feedback is much appreciated!!!!