Forum Discussion

Beardedgeek72
New Spectator
4 years ago

Had to disable Eco Footprints, too buggy

This make me very sad, because not only is it a key feature of an expansion pack, I actually in theory ENJOY it, but it is impossible to get a footprint to stay green; lots just randomly start going towards industrial after being green for days, no changes made.
  • I had this same issue and have conquered it... (I think. At least for the last Sim 2 weeks.) I upgraded every single appliance/plumbing item in every home and used only the flooring and wall coverings from EL. All 3 of my neighborhoods have been green for 2 Sim weeks. I have 1 community space that has all 3 types of space and I have 4 N.A.P.s in place. (Modern Development, Green Initiative, Eco-Friendly Appliances, and just a random one I chose Upcyclers Initiative. I have no bees or bugs. I have only the wind turbines that came near the apartments. I used the solar roofing and some solar panels. I had so much fun getting it there. Don't give up!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,107 PostsLatest Activity: 31 minutes ago