Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Healthy dog keeps throwing up and falling over????

I just treated my dog at my vet clinic and as soon as I did, now he's throwning up everywhere and falling over constantly. If you click on him there are not any choices saying he's sick. Anyone experience this?
  • Is there a way to do this without cheats. I'm on console and want the achievements. Tried doing to switch house holds and it didn't work. :(
  • "Olber;c-16187880" wrote:
    I've had this with a cat as well. Eventually I deleted the cat because it didn't stop, sadly. It was indeed after my cat got sick and I took him to the vet clinic (owned by my sim) to treat him myself. She didn't fall asleep, she just kept falling down. She also threw up everywhere, by the way, it was very annoying, and made me feel a little bad for her.

See? This is where we need a lawyer career. Obviously, it's malpractice on the part of the Vet, or your pet caught something else during the visit. :open_mouth: Sorry, I have totally given up playing pets in the game.
  • This is a bug. Animals shouldn't continue to be sick after they get treated. Also Neudering and spaying are broke.
  • this happened to me too, it's definitely caused by treating your pet at your own clinic. it fixes it to move the pet to another household then put it back after a few minutes of gameplay, at least that worked for me.
  • "catloverplayer;c-17170334" wrote:
    This is a bug. Animals shouldn't continue to be sick after they get treated. Also Neudering and spaying are broke.

How are those broken? Worked fine with the two puppers in my household.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,096 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago