Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Hidden aspirations?

I read somewhere on here that there is a hidden aspiration of "Grilled Cheese." Is this the only one? Once you've unlocked it, are you able to choose it in CAS or only for the sim who ate three grilled cheese?
  • Does it change the aspiration they already have? Or is it something you'd have to choose?

I have a spare in my legacy that I hate his aspiration, so I was thinking of having him try to get the grilled cheese aspiration.
  • "MeadowThayerr;14733644" wrote:
    Does it change the aspiration they already have? Or is it something you'd have to choose?

In The Sims 4 you can change your sim's aspiration at any time (without losing progress) in game. So to get the grilled cheese aspiration, simply get your sim to eat 3 in a row, and then the option will be available if you click on the button shown below.

http://images.carlsguides.com/carls-sims-4-guide/gamepictures/articles/sims/aspirations.jpg
  • "MeadowThayerr;14733644" wrote:
    Does it change the aspiration they already have? Or is it something you'd have to choose?

I have a spare in my legacy that I hate his aspiration, so I was thinking of having him try to get the grilled cheese aspiration.

It won't change automatically but you can change it like all the other aspirations.
  • "Emmely_Bettine;14733672" wrote:
    "MeadowThayerr;14733644" wrote:

In The Sims 4 you can change your sim's aspiration at any time (without losing progress) in game. So to get the grilled cheese aspiration, simply get your sim to eat 3 in a row, and then the option will be available if you click on the button shown below.

http://images.carlsguides.com/carls-sims-4-guide/gamepictures/articles/sims/aspirations.jpg

I do know how to change it, but that wouldn't be permissible in a legacy unless their aspiration is completed, so I'll just have to try it on someone with a completed aspiration! Thank you, though.
  • I remember this aspiration from TS2 after messing around with the Aspiration Changer. Actually, I really liked that one because it was so easy to fulfill and make your Sim happy. I got so many lifetime achievement points with that one!
  • I think there may be another hidden aspiration called space dweller it showed up in a household I had never played with before on a child. It does not have a trait or anything. I kinda confuse about this.
  • > @MeadowThayerr said:
    > I read somewhere on here that there is a hidden aspiration of "Grilled Cheese." Is this the only one? Once you've unlocked it, are you able to choose it in CAS or only for the sim who ate three grilled cheese?

Apparently the grilled cheese is not the only hidden one. Yesterday I moved a lady into my household and when I looked at her aspiration it was looking a bit weird so I checked it out and it sorta didn't exist. It was "chef" aspiration or "kokk" in my game (norwegian sims hah) and it had weirdly simple tasks in it like "getting ready for work by going to the bathroom and taking a shower" or "make coffee before work" etc. idk if anyone had discovered this one before but this was like out of the blue for me. The STRANGEST thing tho was that it said "talk to Alex" so uhm whointheworldisAlex so now I gotta find Alex aswell, nice.
  • "LisePus;c-16858294" wrote:
    > @MeadowThayerr said:
    > I read somewhere on here that there is a hidden aspiration of "Grilled Cheese." Is this the only one? Once you've unlocked it, are you able to choose it in CAS or only for the sim who ate three grilled cheese?

Apparently the grilled cheese is not the only hidden one. Yesterday I moved a lady into my household and when I looked at her aspiration it was looking a bit weird so I checked it out and it sorta didn't exist. It was "chef" aspiration or "kokk" in my game (norwegian sims hah) and it had weirdly simple tasks in it like "getting ready for work by going to the bathroom and taking a shower" or "make coffee before work" etc. idk if anyone had discovered this one before but this was like out of the blue for me. The STRANGEST thing tho was that it said "talk to Alex" so uhm whointheworldisAlex so now I gotta find Alex aswell, nice.

That's a bug.

The game is generating sims with tutorial aspirations for some reason.
    leo3487
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "rosemow;c-15600154" wrote:
    "RoseElement;15600147" wrote:
    I think there may be another hidden aspiration called space dweller it showed up in a household I had never played with before on a child. It does not have a trait or anything. I kinda confuse about this.

Hello. Another simmer had this occur in their game
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=27756.0
    Do you have any mods/cc in your game?

Can happen with MC Command Center than a teen sim (generated as teen or aged to teen when unplayed) can have this aspiration

At the link show the example of a CC aspiration, than you can choice it for any sim. But Grilled Cheese is hidden for you unless eat 3 grilled cheeses in a row (seem than for MCCC's story progression, even that is not hidden)