Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Hint to University or Witches?

Alright. Do you know if there are any hints to university or Witches in GF, or any other packs?
  • "soko37;c-16957941" wrote:
    "FreezerBunnyCowplant;c-16957111" wrote:
    I think it is a hint to a Farming Expansion, since you don't need special writing skills if you want to become a farmer, grow crops and raise animals, therefore the spelling errors could indicate that a farmer wrote them - therefore a Farming EP could come

I cant find any spelling errors, but I surely wouldn't connect bad spelling to a farmer. Misspelled words seem more connected to elementary school than anything.

Well I still hope there will be a Farming Expansion soon :) Want my cows, chickens, sheep and nectar making
  • "SinaMegapolis;c-16955860" wrote:
    I don't think EAxis developers would want to leave hints as subtle as spelling errors for a big pack like University. When they want to hint at stuff they do bigger hints like using a themed render and/or dropping related words in item descriptions. (in one case Pet calenders were made as a hint to Seasons in Cats and Dogs)

It's not too subtle, though, is it?
  • We all know a university type pack is coming the question isn't IF its WHEN.
  • I think it is a hint to a Farming Expansion, since you don't need special writing skills if you want to become a farmer, grow crops and raise animals, therefore the spelling errors could indicate that a farmer wrote them - therefore a Farming EP could come
  • "soko37;c-16957125" wrote:
    "FreezerBunnyCowplant;c-16957111" wrote:
    I think it is a hint to a Farming Expansion, since you don't need special writing skills if you want to become a farmer, grow crops and raise animals, therefore the spelling errors could indicate that a farmer wrote them - therefore a Farming EP could come

What spelling errors?

OP mentioned in the original post (now edited) that the many spelling errors in Get Famous (Notifications & object descriptions) might be a hint
  • "soko37;c-16957992" wrote:
    There's a huge sailboat next door to the open lot in del sol. Could be hints to a water pack, but really you can make a hint out of most anything if you try.

There’s plenty of sailboats in the world that C&Ds bought though