Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Hint to witches in Strangerville?

Did anyone else notice that there's a book called Fortunetelling for Goofballs at the curio shack? It's totally out of place when compared to the other items for sale. Probably just wishful thinking on my part, but this is the speculation board after all. Thoughts?
  • "HannaEB;d-956506" wrote:
    Did anyone else notice that there's a book called Fortunetelling for Goofballs at the curio shack? It's totally out of place when compared to the other items for sale. Probably just wishful thinking on my part, but this is the speculation board after all. Thoughts?

I was thinking the same thing but also I think the car front art is a hint for cars and the teasing gas stations but...idk
  • "soko37;c-16983613" wrote:
    Hopefully it's a hint to university just because it's needed so badly for those of us that play families, but...fortune telling seems more like a new career than witches.

I think those books at the bottom of the curio shop look like school books.
  • "HannaEB;d-956506" wrote:

I saw that book and I just linked it to witches now, omg hahaha I was so distracted in the game that i had to hear twice to notice chicken sounds in my game.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,111 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago