Forum Discussion

rjssim
New Scout
3 years ago

How do you become a student at the high school?

How do you become a student at the high school?
  • When your sim becomes a teen they will automatically become a student or alternatively, you can select "High School Student" under jobs.
    blueybluesky
    Seasoned Vanguard
    Your sim should automatically be a student when they are a teen. When the normal school hours start you'll get a pop up asking if you want to follow your sim to school or send them as normal. When they arrive at the school lot they'll have the tasks in the top left of the screen similar to when you follow a sim to their active jobs.
  • "rjssim;c-18160436" wrote:
    "bellecee;c-18160402" wrote:
    When your sim becomes a teen they will automatically become a student or alternatively, you can select "High School Student" under jobs.

I see that the sim is a student right now, but when I go to the high school, its just like visiting a lot. Like there is no timer or anything on how long you have to stay at the school or anything.

Are you using mods? If so, remove them and you should get a pop up at the beginning of the school day to follow or not.

Use the broken mods thread to see which mods have been cleared or updated for the patch.
  • Thanks for the help everyone. I figured it out. Although the schedule says that the sim is supposed to go to school on that day, it says class starts in two days which is why I never got a popup. I wasn't paying attention, lol!
  • "bellecee;c-18160402" wrote:
    When your sim becomes a teen they will automatically become a student or alternatively, you can select "High School Student" under jobs.

I see that the sim is a student right now, but when I go to the high school, its just like visiting a lot. Like there is no timer or anything on how long you have to stay at the school or anything.