Forum Discussion

9 years ago

How do you customize the blank signs?

I cannot figure out how to do anything with those blanks signs. I tried to click on them from live mode, build mode, when the restaurant was open and closed... nothing happens.
    EA_Rtas
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey folks it's awesome you're popping in to help. Unfortunately this thread seems to be quite a bit old so I'm going to go ahead and close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
  • There are new decals from the pack you canpout on the signs, like hanging something on a wall.
  • That's... kind of disappointing, actually. I imagined something cooler when I heard "customizable signs" I guess. Oh, well. Thank you!
  • In the wall decorations section of the BB catalog there are decals from Dine Out & Cats & Dogs that fit on the blank signs. So first place your blank sign then sift through the decals and place the ones you like on the sign. I can't say specifically which decals work on which signs I always have to do it by trial and error.
  • I tried every one from Dine-Out, and they all go through the sign and stick to the wall behind it.

Edit. If you dress the sign in open space, however, and them put it up, it seems to work just fine.

Edit #2: Nope. I lie. Only works with the Billboard, like that. The unfifilled signs seem to be a useless tease.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,044 PostsLatest Activity: 17 seconds ago