Forum Discussion

AJC20178
Rising Novice
2 years ago

How do you keep employees satisfied?!?

i have a resturant and i praise, check up, promote, train and the empolyees never get above neutral! is there a cheat or mod to help ?

thank you
  • I don't know about a mod, but have you offered any of them a raise?
  • "AJC20178;d-1005610" wrote:
    i have a resturant and i praise, check up, promote, train and the empolyees never get above neutral! is there a cheat or mod to help ?

thank you

Promotions after training each week. So far so good.
  • I do wonder what Traits they have, then. Sounds like it's time for a turnover. Fire the worst of them and hire another worker. See what happens.
  • I think you are meant to give them some breaks also and also you need to watch how many hours you stay open for business each day so they don't get too tired. Also, sometimes it helps to hire more employees of the same type, where it's possible, like if you have only one waiter or cook, sometimes it's better to hire a second one instead of just raising the salary of the one you already have employed.

"GalacticGal;c-18215084" wrote:
    I do wonder what Traits they have, then. Sounds like it's time for a turnover. Fire the worst of them and hire another worker. See what happens.

You don't want to fire them if you have spent time and money to train them and raise their skill level and having a highly skilled cook is important for running a restaurant.
    JaiSea
    Seasoned Rookie
    Some of mine have been promoted, some have not. Some have been trained, some have not been. But all my employees are usually satisfied or very satisfied and I think it's because I praise them when they show up and then praise them again every couple hours when the option is no longer grayed out. I just keep praising them all day long and they work 12 - 20 hours a day.
  • beyond all the training and praising and raises, i disallow new customers often enough to give everyone a brief break then allow new customers again. that tends to help. also improving the ambience helps both customers and employees. i just recently downloaded carl's dine out reloaded and it is amazing, 10/10, highly recommend. it's the first mod i've ever used and i can't go back to playing without it.
    JaiSea
    Seasoned Rookie
    Oh yeah, I'll second that... Carl's mod is a game changer and you'll never want to play without it again.
    AJC20178
    Rising Novice
    ive done training, promotions and raises! but they are still unsatisfied :'(
  • Give them praises when they show up to work, then again when the option is available. That works everytime for me!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,066 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago