Forum Discussion

7 years ago

how to bath a cat?

does anyone know how? my cat ran away (for no reason at all) and when she cam home she was smelly and had fly's around her... there is nothing popping up on the bath tub to wash her.. or the sink.. or on her and i tried taking her to the vet but shes not sick?
  • "fullspiral;c-16155696" wrote:
    If the cat has fleas, I think you need to take her to the vet to get rid of them.

Ok, and how do I take them to the vet then? Don't we have an option to make different healing stuff by using the vet station at home?
  • "Stina1701A;c-16376037" wrote:
    If they ever put in bathe a cat option I hope they will provide body armor and headgear.

"Stina1701A;c-16376037" wrote:
    If they ever put in bathe a cat option I hope they will provide body armor and headgear.

Agree lol.
    Otherwise its going to be very painful.
  • I know this is an old link, but I got sent here searching for clues on my stinky cat. Was he sick or what? (previously he had crazy squirrel fever). Well it happened on the lot of the person with the vet stuff. No lots free for clinic!!! The vet bed says no pet sick on lot. Later I found a notice where it said my cat had been sprayed by a skunk. And yeah it is slowly wearing off. Now the thing is, I'm old! Before those new meds you only put three drops on the back of their neck (where they can not lick) you had to give cats flea baths, at least in S. Calif. Here in Utah its too dry for them to survive! Yeah! Anyway since then only one of my cats had been bathed, after he managed to pour furniture polish on himself. I was worried he'd get sick licking it off. So I knew they were susceptible to harsh chemicals so I used my shampoo first which didn't get it all off. Which I had to drop him off at the vet on the way to work. So further update for real life cats, blue dawn is the one used by wildlife people getting oil off and used and suggested by my vet. And no, I wasn't polishing my furniture, I was soaking a carving that had dried and was starting to crack. But in real life if you cat was sprayed by a skunk, he would hate it but sure you would bathe him. You just don't expect to come out unscathed from it. Especially if your cat is so big you have to bathe him in the tub. So anyway, a vet won't help in the game except to tell you he's not sick. And if anyone has a clue in the measly number of lots how I am supposed to have a spa, restaurant, vet, doctor and anything else, let me know!
    EA_Rtas
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey folks considering this is pretty old I'm going to close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,086 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago