Forum Discussion

11 months ago

How to remove/spilit household

My current Sims Legacy family has 7 people living in the house - i feel alot for me to handle and focus on everybody - My goal is to move out the kids have them live in different parts of the sim universe.

When i try to move then when using the phone app move from house - only gives option to move in with other sims from different towns or not placed in world.

What is best way to move them out? as i want to move some in san mushyuno apartment and other towns
  • When you are splitting a household, there's a button on top of the other household to make a new household.

Yup, it really does look like it should take you to CAS or something (that's what I thought too when I first played The Sims 4). But yeah, any time you want to make a new household with the sims you are removing from a household, this is the button.
  • "EgonVM;c-18318197" wrote:
    When you are splitting a household, there's a button on top of the other household to make a new household.

Yup, it really does look like it should take you to CAS or something (that's what I thought too when I first played The Sims 4). But yeah, any time you want to make a new household with the sims you are removing from a household, this is the button.

Omg tysm - learned something new about sims 4 :) lol - i saw that button i figured it would make me create new family - lol time to move kids out and have them live on their own haha
  • So glad you got it all sorted out. Don't forget to send some money along with those moving out.