Forum Discussion

10 years ago

is there a homework cheat?

title says it
  • I wish the kids could do homework together like in previous games. Would be so much easier than having the parents stop what they are doing to help lol.
  • I use Free Will fully jammed to the top. Homework isn't an issue in my households. Try looking at your child/teen's needs. Are they hungry, tired, needing social or fun? Fix these first and then see if it helps them settle into their homework.
  • I turned off autonomy and my sim just cancels the action whenever i perform it.
  • > @MarleyEndGhost said:
    > My teen sim lives alone so no parents can help her, and focused doesn't work..

I wouldn't bother with the homework then. Instead, use that time to work on skills. I believe if you max a skill you get homework done faster.
  • Not a cheat, but a mod. https://simsworkshop.net/resources/simstopics-faster-homework.30/

It makes nearly instant for me and about 15-30 minutes in their sim world. Perfect. It is a simple mod and shouldn't disrupt much in your game.
  • In The Sims 3, I have a witch who finishes his homework instantly with magic.
  • Well no, but Mccc can help with the mood though or have drink some tea not sure witch ones but it can help you though. ask the parents to help them i done this and it helps too.
  • This thread has been necroed multiple times since its inception. Considering this I am going to step in now and lock it as each necro seems to only have one or two posts before the thread sinks back down the recent posts list. If you still want to talk about cheating on homework (in-game, not IRL! :wink:) please try to start a new thread or join another, more recent discussion. :smile:

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,102 PostsLatest Activity: 57 minutes ago