Forum Discussion

Jonalinn
New Spectator
10 years ago

Is there a "job performance" cheat?

My sim is at the top of the secret agent career but her performance is, well.. meh. She's kind of middle-of-the-road. Is there a cheat that can move her into the far end dark green territory? Her daily tasks are always complete.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/376x151q90/r/674/JjnoGz.jpg
  • "jessathemessa;12786605" wrote:
    Is your sim in the proper mood? Setting to work hard will boost that as well. The only other way I've seen is that sims with the programming skill and hack their job performance.

Thanks Jessa! She does go to work in full greens, but I'll keep an eye on the "work hard" option :)
  • "Beardedgeek;12786562" wrote:
    I don't know of one, but there is a cheat to promote yourself to the next step.

@Beardedgeek - Please share that cheat
  • "catmando830;12786674" wrote:
    "Beardedgeek;12786562" wrote:

Testingcheats on

Careers.promote
  • "Jonalin;12786691" wrote:
    "catmando830;12786674" wrote:
    "Beardedgeek;12786562" wrote:

Testingcheats on

Careers.promote

Thank you
  • "Beardedgeek;12790503" wrote:
    Actually, as far as I remember, you don't have to turn on Testingcheats.

Thanks for the tip BG! I'm so used to prefacing cheat commands with it that I'm never sure when it's needed or not.
  • "Jonalin;d-791574" wrote:
    My sim is at the top of the secret agent career but her performance is, well.. meh. She's kind of middle-of-the-road. Is there a cheat that can move her into the far end dark green territory? Her daily tasks are always complete.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/376x151q90/r/674/JjnoGz.jpg

If you promote your sim with a cheat,you'll get a bonus