Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Jealousy, Dramas, and Deaths.

Okay so let me share this:
I was really enjoying the Sims 4 when I decided to let the girl cheat on her husband. Sure, that would create some real "drama" which I am gladly and excitedly expecting (but not that too much though). I decided to let the girl woohoo some boy over there and let my boy sim walk in the bedroom. Guess what?

The boy didn't get mad. Instead, he's standing there and just smiling. He decided to go to the bathroom like he didn't saw anything.

So I tried another round: Let the girl flirt that boy over there. This time my boy sim got jealous. Their romantic bar decreased so much. But you know what? It's just that. He got mad, next time, he didn't care and she didn't care. They acted like nothing so much happened. But that boy over there got sad, which was realistic enough, but very disappointing.

So I tried another round again: I invited that boy over there in my house and decided to add some family drama. I let that boy over there and the girl make out and have woohoo but this time is really disappointing:

My sim boy really didn't care.

Here's a pic:
http://i63.tinypic.com/11mcfsw.png

The left one is the sim boy and that two sims who are having a make out are the girl and that boy over there.

Soooooooooooooooooo, My question is, have you tried this in TS3 or TS2? are the reactions better?

Also, one thing that I really hate about the Sims 4 is that there's no "accidental" deaths. Like deaths that you didn't call for. Deaths in the Sims 4 are just like "Hey, I want this sim to die. So click this and that and die". Maxis, please listen to us: We really want something like "Hey, I don't want this sim to die. So click this and that and omg, my sim DIED!!! urgh"

Also, I really love Toddlers. They're cute and adorable. But we also need some "dramas" and not just a happy-go-lucky thing. Please bring back fears, interests, interesting whims, and wants. We need some realistic (but not too realistic since supernaturals) gaming experience in Sims and I do hope all of you are listening to us.

For the third Also, I do hope you make Pets the best EP in the Sims Series.

Love,
concerned Simmer that loves The Sims 4 too much even though it's like this.