Forum Discussion

amapola76
New Adventurer
3 years ago

Locker Ownership

I've been thinking about the lockers in the high school. We have a bit more information now about how to choose sims to send to active school, so now we know that we can send two siblings together, for example. (I'm still unclear from the livestream whether we can also send friends from other households at the same time, but it kind of seemed like not?)

However, something that I know many of us have asked, and I don't think it was answered, is how the other unplayed sims that show up at the school are determined. Are they always the premades? What if you delete the premades? Either way, will our teens from other played households ever show up autonomously? Will other random townie teens be generated?

So that got me thinking about lockers. If you send your sim to active school one day, and they select a locker, will that same locker be theirs every day they go to school? Or will they have to re-select a locker every day that they attend?

If it's the former, and they retain "ownership" of that locker even when they aren't there, could this be the way that the school generates attendees?

For example: let's say on Monday I send Luna Villareal to school by herself. She selects a locker. On Tuesday, no one attends active school. Then I switch households and on Wednesday, I send Siobhan Fyres to school by herself. Will Luna still show up, because the locker I selected for her is still tied to her?

I'm purely speculating, I didn't see anything in the livestream that would either confirm or deny this theory, but now that it's occurred to me, I think it might be great if it worked that way.
    amapola76
    New Adventurer
    "AquaGamer1212;c-18151394" wrote:
    The lockers are only actually owned by active sims. If you click on an already “owned” locker (for example to ask to prom via note) you have to select which Sim owns that locker.

Oh, that's disappointing, but good to know, thanks.