Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Longest family tree?

Mine is 4, and I don't even know how because I've played them for so long. How long is yours? Feel free to add pictures.
  • I always fail at legacies! I am on generation 3 right now, and will be starting 4 soon! Thats a record for me :D

Also, I LOVE looking at everyone's family trees! It motivates me to keep going!
  • The longest I had was 8 Generation is TS3. right now in SIms 4 currently on Gen 5 and still going strong.
  • Mine was 29! My game had to be uninstalled and reinstalled though so I started a new legacy and am on generation two.
  • Generation 16 was just born! Though technically my tree only reaches back as far as Gen 5, because I didn't start playing with no-culling mods until then. I've been playing this same legacy since the year TS4 released.
  • My longest was 12 before my game (and whole save file) exploded. I tried to recover it for a long while then just gave up because the headache of fixing it (after hours/days/weeks of trying) just wasn't worth it anymore, so now I'm working on gen 1 of a (hopefully long term legacy) I have no set ending point. Will start as a 10 generation challenge (with alphabetcy naming conventions) and progress, if possible to a 26 gen alphabetcy. If I make it there without issues or save crashes, I'll see how much farther I can get. The ultimate goal is to hit the 100 gen achievement but so far, 12 is my record.

Since the irritation of my failed legacy explosion, I've taken steps to back up and create copies of my family save (which I will update periodically to make sure I have the newest version of my legacy on hand in case of further problems. *crosses fingers not to need the backups*
  • "Simpkin;c-15760979" wrote:
    10, still going. Ooh, actually they just had a baby, so 11

Gen 16 is a kid now.
    It's been two years and I'm only 5 generations ahead. i could be way further but I fully enjoy and play ever generation.
  • "ladybreid;c-15761399" wrote:
    bo0ut a year ago someone here got the 100 generations achievement but I can't remember who.

Oh wow!
    EA_Rtas
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2017, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,033 PostsLatest Activity: 14 minutes ago