Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Mermaids a Disappointment, Fear for Realm of Magic

As cool and beautiful as they are, I found that the mermaid occult is a little lacking. Granted I also found the expansion to be nothing but an over priced game pack but I digress. I overall enjoy the pack just find it lacking game play wise especially since mermaids just seem to swim around, call on dolphins, and change the weather. I suppose a power tree similar to vampires would be more fulfilling.

I am super excited for Realm of Magic, I cannot wait to have some witches/wizards in my game (assuming that's a new occult we'll get unless it will be a skill). However, I cannot help but to feel worried since our last occult was so lacking.

I'm sure since this will be a pack focusing on nothing but magical beings it will be more well rounded but how many occult's will we get? Sims 3 Supernatural gave us everything but no occult really felt complete at least not compared to Sims 4 Vampires that polished them up and felt whole.

I am craving information on this pack and would love to know how other Simmers feel! Do you want to see more than one occult or focus on magic? Think this will be similar to the beloved Sims Makin' Magic?