Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Miss Irresistible <3

Sul sul, everyone.

Sometimes I think I enjoy creating Sims in CAS every bit as much as I do enjoy playing the game itself. It's fun to create characters and turn them loose in my Simworlds to see what they might do. My background Sims always have full autonomy, and my played Sims very often do, too.

Recently, an intriguing situation has developed in my Simming sessions. I seem to have created a Sim who seems to have the ability to make almost every Sim I play fall in love with her!

Her name is Mary Elizabeth McGraw, and here she is:
https://i.imgur.com/W01QElP.jpg
When I brought Mary Elizabeth into my Simworld, I was going for "cute and wholesome." My daughter described her as "adorable." For Z, that is high praise indeed. She is Creative, Cheerful, and Good; I created her as a foil for a sister who is Mean, Self-Absorbed, and Hot-Tempered.

The first time I added Mary Elizabeth to a save, the Sim I was playing flirted anonymously with her at a spa. She reciprocated, and before they said goodbye, they had already begun to fill out their green and pink bars. Two days later, Mary Elizabeth invited him to hang out at her house. She was in a Flirty mood when he arrived. He didn't stand a chance. They do make a really sweet couple.

I decided to use Mary Elizabeth in another game this weekend. The featured Sim in that game was drawn to her like a moth to a street light, too. This Sim doesn't have much in common with ME's first boyfriend, but he turned her head, and she his, just as inescapably!

I'm playing that save rotationally, and I switched to another household, consisting of three single women who are sharing a house in Windenburg. One of the gals accepted an invitation to hang out with a friend and complete a painting at the Romance Festival. She had never shown the least interest in romance, choosing instead to focus on writing, caring for her bulldog Sadie, and learning to snowboard. I decided to have her sip some Sakura Tea to create the right mood for a romantic painting...and guess who strolled up to chat while my Sim was painting, in an equally Flirty condition?

You guessed it.

It's been fun, but I wonder if I need to keep Mary Elizabeth out of my Simworlds to avoid having her as a romantic lead every single time! <3 :)

Have you ever had a character who charmed their fellow Sims so thoroughly?