Forum Discussion

lanlynk
Seasoned Traveler
3 years ago

NPCs Make Me Smile

What are some things NPCs or townies have done that gave you a chuckle...maybe surprised you? Please share your stories or screenshots.

Agnes Crumplebottom goes camping in Granite Falls.
https://chi01pap001files.storage.live.com/y4mlbJSIKXC6g1snFGxBPRxecbmJCjH4F32vQp6WMSFmQkF6VOpmI_JAp8Y4mo_Ici6j6hRQp0aH_FGM1G70UFmchXqHCsu0Mp6GkZBWRpDav0NWnFiLicU7B0K1e9OKSA2Pu7Ozu6vHtQ5fx6tqwXGA5GqR7FgAZNc-4PPWIPxg-AZma5-FBO5jP1HENQkhh8Q?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
Father Winter enjoys yoga.
https://chi01pap001files.storage.live.com/y4mqCw3HDmrThoeUAw4QNROpzt8gnJx4VYXmimjJm7UJdju1aaLg74VRJHhIZ_dfB5l6HzcYmvOhupDZFlE6rAd23USiNfIqjzTQ2FKSqrs-f-YE5YS53MHvHNZq3KzzM1lCSwmMxpc4uTbshX5zGIt-exaqEXvPMxlwtBloLBC27nobzVn_cVDCgGaSxusK-pt?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    lanlynk
    Seasoned Traveler
    @cyncie NPCs try so hard to catch the eye of the main sims. This guy just didn't want to give up! He's thinking, "Maybe Oberon will ask me to move in with him. It could be my big break!" :D
    lanlynk
    Seasoned Traveler
    @QueenSaraphine I don't really mind sims showing up in different worlds, but I do get annoyed if they start calling me all the time. My households usually stay busy and can't just go out on the spur of the moment. I wish we could arrange to meet other sims at later times rather than dropping everything and leaving that very second! ? I guess that's what clubs and parties are for, but it would be nice to schedule a date or friendly visit for the weekend or later in the evening when a sim calls. ?‍♀️
  • @lanlyn Oh I wish for this too! So many times I’ve had to cancel those meet ups cause my sim was busy with other things :(

On the subject of npcs making you smile, they do again after downloading the mod I got suggested. The npcs now just turn around with that speech bubble like they’re not welcome, the hand. Which fits my story with my sim being so disliked that people just turn around like at spice festival when they see her ?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,081 PostsLatest Activity: 26 minutes ago