Forum Discussion

4 years ago

[Old Poll] Alexander Vs Cassandra

Okay let's say your sim had to marry one of the goth kids which one would you choose to add in family and why?

(yes just for science, asking for a friend)

• I have only ever had him marry one of my sims. He was a great father and husband to one of my Westbrook heirs. He died of old age in that save and never got to meet his three grandchildren. He had a happy life.
  • I never pick Alexander or Cassandra lol. I tend to break up Mortimer and Bella and steal one depending on the storyline. In one save file I even had my sim move in to be both of their live in lover just to see what would happen... Cassandra was the only one to have any type of negative reaction to this set up. So if I was forced to choose it would be Alexander given he's so oblivious and sometimes a sim needs to live a little :D
  • Cassie it is. My male sims are always straight, while my female ones swing both ways, but prefer other females. That's the way it is. :smile:
  • Actually, I married them both into my first Sims 4 family. Cassandra got to parent the heir though. I had intended for it to be Alexander so I could keep the Goth name, but then I read this little gem on his wiki page:

"His facial structure is almost identical to Goopy GilsCarbo's, the only differences being the chin and underneck."

I decided that since he wasn't an attractive adult, he could stay married to my original heir, but that his parentage is in question, so my heir's brother would be heir instead, and marry Cassandra. I know, I know, nobody cares, but whatever. I entertained myself for a while, and that's what it's all about, right?
  • "phantasmkiss;c-17828154" wrote:

"His facial structure is almost identical to Goopy GilsCarbo's, the only differences being the chin and underneck."

That is about TS2 , Alex (a kid in there) has same face template what Gooby has :)

• HA! I was just on another thread saying why I chose Goth over Landgrab. I guess I can say it again. Only ever played with Alexander, I had a lot of fun when I used him in a playthrough so I am fond of him.
  • none since in my game they would remain single and unmarried but be single parents if they adopted to start a family
    SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot
    Personally, Bella Goth is better than her kids. B)