Forum Discussion

10 years ago

"Only one window or door per wall segment"

For some reason my game seems to have bugged out and now I cant place windows on a wall. The wall is on the second floor, it is 8 segments long.

At first I could place one window and then would get the following - "Only one window or door per wall segment" in floating red text. Then I deleted the wall and rebuilt it and now I cant even place 1 window.

Any solution?
  • Hmm I seem to have fixed it with enough screwing around. Deleted the windows on the floor below and replaced them. Then the upper floor error was cleared. Odd.
  • Lots of necroposting lately. I usually don't look at discussions more than 3 pages down. Where do people find these old threads, and then not check the date of the last post?
  • Also, most of the necroposting is done by New Members who cannot start their own threads. They're doing their best to follow the rule of posting on a thread that covers the same topic.
  • i would review game bug thread and post if not reported http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs, good luck
  • I had the same problem. I saved the lot and then replaced it over the current lot. it seemed to have fixed the issue
    Wyrren
    New Spectator
    turn 'move objects on' and shouldn't be a problem :)
  • "Zimz4;c-17442188" wrote:
    Lots of necroposting lately. I usually don't look at discussions more than 3 pages down. Where do people find these old threads, and then not check the date of the last post?

There are a lot of new Simmers wanting answers I suppose because of all the sales recently. Moderators could moderate and keep the useful ones and this one does seem useful if it works!

We might be getting them because the moderators have improved the Search facility recently.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,037 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago