Forum Discussion

jannaeddie
Seasoned Newcomer
4 years ago

Pack Refresh - Romantic Garden

Hi there, what kind of things would you want to see happen in a Romantic Garden refresh?

My ideas:
add slow dance
add picnic blanket as option for picnic on ground
add feed bite romantic interaction on picnic blanket

What are your ideas?
    SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot
    Also a Heartshape Bed, Romantic Sleepwear, New Romantic Interactions & More Wishes in the Wishing Well.
  • I liked this pack but it definitely does not cover the romantic theme, it's more whimsical. I'd have a different romantic pack with a lot more gameplay and new features. I was fine with this one but if they add more, I won't complain.
  • I would add more rose bushes, with pretty varieties of roses and conspicuous flowers. Also, we have those trimmed hedge animals, they need to bring back the hedge trimming and let us do various shapes on hedges. And beautiful rose arches that aren't wedding arches. And more stone garden planters with plants in them. And yes, picnic on the ground would be lovely. It doesn't have to be very complicated, maybe the baskets could come pre-packed with different menus, depending on the situation. One with sandwiches, apples and soft drinks, one with food like cheese, cold meats, grapes and wine, and one with smoked salmon, caviar, strawberries and cream and champagne.
  • I would have loved a new wedding arch since we have so few that look good in the game. I also wish we could plan wedding proposals - after a romantic picnic or spell out the question with fireworks. For decor a beautiful and full cascading flower wall, maybe roses that is ceiling to floor. Similar to the one you see at celebrity weddings or baby showers. A plant version too would be great, Felix and Harrie have a gorgeous version from the Bafroom set but again console players are out of luck.
  • "simopolis;d-993304" wrote:
    Hi there, what kind of things would you want to see happen in a Romantic Garden refresh?

My ideas:
    add slow dance
    add picnic blanket as option for picnic on ground
    add feed bite romantic interaction on picnic blanket

What are your ideas?

"SheriSim57;c-17962655" wrote:
    Add a bear rug too with romantic actions.

"SERVERFRA;c-17962672" wrote:
    Also a Heartshape Bed, Romantic Sleepwear, New Romantic Interactions & More Wishes in the Wishing Well.

Agreed.
  • A refresh could maybe add more wedding stuff like heart shaped wedding arches from TS3 and the gameplay toasting champaygne glasses from TS2. Maybe it could add a cuddler's swing as well that has gameplay.
  • I honestly don't think stuff pack refreshes will actually happen... and I don't really think it would be necessary either.

I'd much rather see game and expansion pack refreshes!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,029 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago