Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Shaving Beards

The beard shaving needs to be fix. It should stay within the same beard style that you have chosen from the beginning. Just let that particular style get thicker when growing or once shaved thinner or back to its original style. Even when the sim shaves it completely off it should still go to that style of choice from beginning stage to full. If that makes sense.
  • That would be great ? and also if they made the razor a normal size. It's so huge, more like a bar of soap or a harmonica, than the head of a razor. I use a double edge safety razor irl and they are bigger than smaller cartridge ones, but never are they as huge as that animation.
    alanmichael1
    Seasoned Hotshot
    "nessatay1920;d-1002918" wrote:
    The beard shaving needs to be fix. It should stay within the same beard style that you have chosen from the beginning. Just let that particular style get thicker when growing or once shaved thinner or back to its original style. Even when the sim shaves it completely off it should still go to that style of choice from beginning stage to full. If that makes sense.

The feature works this way. Perhaps you have a glitch (I had one after some weeks)?
    alanmichael1
    Seasoned Hotshot
    The feature is generally buggy. Sometimes hair stops to grow forever, sometimes when you quit the game while a beard is longer than the chosen style, that style is overwritten after reloading. I don't see a pattern, it's pure chaos in my game.
  • "alanmichael1;c-18172957" wrote:
    "nessatay1920;d-1002918" wrote:

The feature works this way. Perhaps you have a glitch (I had one after some weeks)?

Ok thanks. I wasn’t sure if they were already doing this or not. Probably because I have been having some issues with my game lately and I don’t have cc like that except for 5 items.
  • You should have two choices when it comes to shaving facial hair. Shave and shave to desired length, which takes it right back to the style and length you originally chose.
  • I am having an issue where some of my male sims are shaving all of their hair off autonomously for no reason. This started right after the latest update. Has anyone else noticed this after the most recent update/patch? Is this a glitch or is there a fix for this. Thx!
  • What I have noticed, in general, is that while Aaron, a YA still has to shave his beard back down to his starting look, his next younger brother, Erik, also a YA at this time, is never having to shave. How did he pull that one off? I know Erik is multi-talented, but sheesh. I did check in CAS and grow hair is still selected for him. What the fetch?
  • None of the Sims in my active household seem to be growing any facial/body hair. Other Sims are growing it, just not my family. I’m not particularly bothered by it, just confused. I’m pretty sure I do have it enabled in settings, I will have to check…
  • I wonder if there's some randomness. Sometimes it seems to take a few days or a week or more, sometimes it happens overnight.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,080 PostsLatest Activity: 11 minutes ago