Forum Discussion

3 hours ago

Sims 4 error code 135

I've been looking around online and this code seems to indicate a problem w/ outdated mods...ok. BEFORE updating my game I copied my ENTIRE sims 4 folder into my external hard drive. Because I had this copy and access to the "save" I was playing at the time I did NOT delete anything out of the original folder. Instead I waited until the update was complete and a day or so later AFTER major mods such as MCCC, XML Injector, Ui etc were updated. To this date my original save that I was playing comes up with the above error. I've done the 50/50 mod search thing I and I believe I got rid of all of the "problems" that I'm aware of. I have a few other saves that I wasn't playing at the moment. These all load up fine. So I guess this means the original save got corrupted? I'm just confused because like I said earlier I made a copy of this before the update...so in a sense I should have a "fresh" save ready to go but this doesn't work either....can anyone advise what would cause a save to corrupt like this? If anyone else has experienced this issue, has there been a known fix yet? Any mods that you know of causing this (perhaps I missed one or two) 

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,111 PostsLatest Activity: 15 minutes ago