Forum Discussion

Sheepiling
Seasoned Novice
20 days ago

Sims 4 Fairies & Medieval

I'd still really love to see Fairies brought to Sims 4 sometime soon, please! We now have 3 out of the 4 occults that came in Sims 3 Supernatural, and I really hope one day we get Fairies for Sims 4! 

And while I'd love to see Fairies get their own Game Pack, if that's not possible for whatever reason, I'd still love to see them be included in an Expansion Pack like Mermaids and Aliens were, even if they're not the main focus! I'd love to have deep GP level gameplay, but I'd rather have less gameplay as an EP side feature than no Fairies at all. 

I think if The Sims: Medieval ever got like, a Sims 4 Expansion Pack remake, Fairies would go really well as a side feature in a pack similar to that! And I was part of the community that voted for the Medieval Castle Kit, which was the winning feature in the last time we got to vote on something like that, so I think it's an idea that would sell! There's so much love for Sims Medieval to Sims 4 cc conversions already in the Sims Community. 

A lot of people I know also like using cc and mods to make their Dungeons and Dragons fantasy characters. So having an Expansion Pack that adds a Medieval world, with fairies and maybe elf-like CAS options, would be popular I think! 

But even if all of that ^ is a bit too much to ask for, I do really hope we at least get Fairies one day before Project Rene comes out! 

atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran

I would love a fairies and medieval pack. At the moment I don't know if this game can handle much more dlc, but if I could get only one more EP, I would go for fairies and medieval. Ideally this would be a world that's somewhat separated from other worlds when it comes to townies spawning. It is a very specific theme for a world after all. For fairies I can only hope they get the same love and attention as spellcasters and werewolves. They deserve a proper perk tree, some hereditary traits, their own cribs... Fairies should also get their own secret place, someplace that looks similar to sylvan glade but with gameplay specific for fairies. 

elliebretonAnd yes, please add in pet dragons as well. I loved that we had dragons in sims 1 and 3. I miss them. 

elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran

I had hoped for a Dragon Valley (TS3) style pack with fairies and, of course, dragons in a medieval vibe. Sadly, I no longer want anything else thrown at this game as it is too much of a mess and I don't want it to get any worse. I also voted for the castle kit and have really enjoyed using it but we could certainly do with additions if the game ever got properly fixed.

Sheepiling
      Seasoned Novice

I'd love a Dragon Valley style pack! The characters in that town were supposed to be elf-like too. Dragons and Fairies in the same pack would be perfect! I do agree, we need a lot of bug fixes. I don't think we should never get more DLC ever again, though. I do think it'd be good if they cut back to maybe only 1 EP, 1 GP/SP, and then only Kits per year, so they have more time to work on bug fixes. 

• I would love fairies back in the sims 4. Played it a lot in sims3, and would love to them in Sims 4 too :)

• I so love Fairies & I want my "Fake Fairies" (Actual Spellcasters) to become real Fairies.  I wouldn't even mind if the pack was an Expansion Pack instead of Gameplay Pack as long as they are in & they are playable.  They will need the following choices of different kinds of Fairies: Dark Fae, Godparents, Nature Seasons Pixies, Tink Pixies & Phoenix.  Their Wings would need to be: Bat Wings, Butterfly Wings, Dove/Eagle Wings, Dragonfly Wings, Leafy Wings & Phoenix Wings.  Their World needs to be at least 12 lots with a combination of                                                                        Sylvan Grande/Dragon Valley/Pixie Hollow/Forest of the Moors.😍

ADashofAsh90
    Seasoned Adventurer

I would love a mixture of the Dragon Valley Sims 3 pack and Sims Medieval! Especially if there could be some adventure quests like Strangerville/Sims Medieval. Baby dragons that could operate like the cows/llamas/goats/chickens and don't cost a household slot. 🤩

Sheepiling
      Seasoned Novice

Yea! The Sims Medieval spin-off game had lots of quests. We could have a little quests like that if they made it a TS4 EP reboot! They already did a quest-system pack with Strangerville and Batuu, they could do it again for Medieval! And yea baby dragons could totally be reused assets that are basically a chicken reskin with a few different animations, it wouldn't be that hard. An EP with Dragon Valley + Sims Medieval + Fairies mashup would be a wonderful EP! I wouldn't even mind fairies not getting their own game pack if they came in an expansion like that!

• Definitely would love a fairy pack! I have high hopes for one.

As for different time periods, I would love a spin off series that allowed you to play something similar to the decades challenge. It could have a medieval world in it. If we had one in the Sims 4, the Sims would probably walk around it with their phones.

Sheepiling
      Seasoned Novice

I would love if actual EA packs could have worlds, BB, and CAS that would make it easier to play Ultimate Decades Challenge with a bit less mods! Even if they don't want to make entire worlds for every time period, if we could get stuff packs or kits for each decade of the 1900s and maybe a pack for each century older than that, I'd really enjoy those!

0f8r0e7tbrsc
    Seasoned Vanguard

Have had every version of the Sims except 3, so I didn't get to play with the Medieval pack, but would love to try it in this version. I really think it would add a whole new level to the game. Have seen many talk of adding fairies and I agree, if they make a Medieval pack, fairies are a must!