Forum Discussion

5f7y2j0u7zg0
New Novice
6 days ago

Sims 4 Ideas Feedback

I like playing the Sims 4 on my down time so much  really feeling the updates excited to see even more. Few ideas I had for expansion packs 

Have an option to see the Sims drive to work and do different tasks at work with them. More job options run for mayor governor or president gain respect and votes by getting involved in the community. Retail work smoothie place micro blade nail tech construction worker astronaut plumber etc. 

An option to buy an expansion pack to play live game with online players. 

Different places to woohoo not just the bed or hot tub. 

Be able to put an ad online for renting a room. Get a roommate to help with the rent. But we are not responsible for their needs they aren't included on the dashboard. 

Make an option for a sim to be more independent, they will complain they feel controlled not able to do stuff on their own but almost pee on themselves because they can't take themselves to the bathroom.

Have a pet sitter option

Nannies and maids that actually help and stay the whole day not just a few minutes. 

More face makeup and hair options 

Ability to change height 

Amusement and water parks 

Option to celebrate holidays and traditional events like quinceanera sweet 16 Indian Asian traditions etc. 

Be able to go to the mall and shop 

Different weather rain storm hurricane tornado snow tsunami super hot and you can buy a or heater 

Pov option 

More friendly conversation and insult options 

Be able to go to the salon or barber shop

Lastly an option to require a passcode to enter someone's game. I have roommates that are nosey I don't want them even seeing what I do on my Sims account when I'm gone I tell them barely anything. I play on Xbox to the no life's commenting below. 

Hope my message is seen by EA Sims 4 creators