Forum Discussion

BRabb_BReal
Seasoned Newcomer
25 days ago

Sims 4: Thoughts on Woohoo

I love the sims and have EVERY pack and kit created but I feel like some things are missing from my gaming experience. To be honest, I'm terrified of adding mods and it destroy my computer or gaming experience, so I'm hoping  this becomes a feature at some point. I like to play as if my sim is living a real life experience but sometimes that's hard to do. One thing I would like to see is a realistic woohoo experience for my sims. 

What do you guys think about a "Risky Woohoo" option? Where the sim could have a chance of getting pregnant (or not) with a random amount of children. Whether they were planning to or not. I know you can play the try for a baby option and get somewhat of the same option, but for those sims who are "screwing around" with multiple sims, this would be fun to see. (At least for me).

just my opinion but I think this would add a new level of fun to the game and give it more of a "realistic" feature---as much as there can be.

just a thought! Happy gaming!

• I also think this might have something to do with the rating of the game, but I would love it if there was an option. Or better yet, if there was a way for me to set the risk, from 0% to 100% for both woohoo and try for baby (I hate the 80% chance with try for a baby, where is the sport in that?). 

I do have the above mentioned MCCC, and would say that if you only ever use one mod, that would be it. It can seem a bit daunting, because it can do SO much, but just take it one step at the time and use only what you want to use. 

Personally I play with both woohoo and try for baby set to 11% at the moment and still have families with 4-5 kids (but some who has tried and tried but not gotten any). I play historical, so when birth controls come onto the market and knowledge about fertility and ovulation increases I intend to lower the risky woohoo and raise the try for a baby so they are different. 

• Risky Woohoo (by exactly that name iirc) is part of a very well-maintained and widely used mod, MCCC. I don't use it myself but I understand it works very well and is very safe. Also I think you can install only the features/modules that you intend to use, so you can keep it very lightweight

BRabb_BReal
      Seasoned Newcomer

Thanks for that! I guess someone had the same exact thoughts lol I'll look it up and see if it's worth it. 

with mods, do you have to update them regularly and what happens to them when there is a game update?

mightyspritesims
        New Hotshot

Hope you enjoy it :)

You do need to update mods, especially whenever there are changes in the game that could affect them. The game will disable mods whenever there is a game update that is substantial enough to break a lot of mods. That's a good time to make sure you have the latest update of the mod and then turn mods back on.

• Possibly not allowed to put that in because of the rating for the game  .