Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Sims for Men

I noticed The Sims 4 became very girlie. I don't remember the previous versions being so girlie. I picked up my first Sims game because it was an amazing game to build houses. I don't know if it was CC content I used then that made the game less girlie. But now I'm playing on a console so there is no way to add CC stuff. So I have to stick with what EA has to offer but most of the packs are so women orientated and that's weird in 2021it's even borderline conservatism. I haven't build one family and do not intend to build a family.

When I look at how many playstation friends have this game I was shocked how many of them own the Sims game. I never see them play it but they owned the game one time or another. I think EA is alienating men who want to play the sims with all the women centric content. And for those who don't understand where I'm coming from. Rest assured I don't want want guns in the game or a GI Joe themed pack o:)

Edit on April 19th

I leave the original post untouched so new readers understand the answers that followed better.

The part that I want to clarify is the wording 'girlie" and "for women". My native tongue is not English so I'm not always using the correct language which sometimes can sound offensive. With girlie I meant "directed to teenagers" and "for woman" should have been 'domestic tasks"

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,081 PostsLatest Activity: 23 minutes ago