Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Sims OBSESSED with White Cake

Not sure if anyone else has this but since Eco Lifestyle came out my sims have been OBSESSED with making white cake, it seems to have become the new "get water". My sims roommates are constantly going to make white cake aswell, it's all they cook now! The other day I found 5 different white cakes on my sims kitchen counter and that's not counting the white cake ingredients they got out and dumped.

I keep finding my sim going to make white cake now aswell, earlier my sim cooked a meal for the family, dumped it on the table and then autonomously ran to the kitchen to make white cake without even eating the food she just cooked. It's constant! I've lost count of the amount of times I've had to stop my sim from making white cake and how many times I've had to clean up the many, many, white cake mixing bowls abandoned!
  • This is a bug having to do with active NAPs from Eco Lifestyle. Sims will/may pick up hidden traits from NAPs if they visit other neighborhoods with the “Foodies Unite” active and others. That is, if it’s not active in your sims neighborhood currently. It’s a mess. NAPs seem to override sim behavior and make them act out of their autonomy.
  • YES! I have Sims totally obsessed with white cake baking. I have one and the foodie NAP is not even active in his neighborhood. I heard if they even travel to one it could affect them.
  • It's getting stupid...my sims fridge now contains 40 white cakes. You can't drag them out in the trash because a guest made them. My sims needs are tanking from spending so much of every day running between cakes and the trash and sink...that doesn't include the ones I kick out before they finish making their 3rd or 4th in a row!
  • My sim repairs the broken toilet, get out the white cake makings, makes the batter, puts it down and then makes a destressing potion, drops it on the floor, and borks on the parts mess. One sim is enraged at the mess. The kids get home from school and one child gets a glass of milk, then drops it, gets a glass of oj and drops it and then gets milk and drops it. He is hungry the whole time. The table has rotten glasses and cake batter in most spaces, the ones that the manners sim has not set. He will put the glass on the settings, so I have been somewhat tolerant, but its getting old. I did try a cauldren and removing the frige. Glass boy nails the cooler for glasses and the others rot cereal. Oppps here omes cake boy.
    keekee53
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Those NAPS are the worse. The more I read the worse they sound
  • Yes, I have this problem. Both in Neighborhoods with and without the Foodies Unite NAP. Is it really a bug or is it part of the gameplay? Does anyone have a solution or workaround for this problem?

• At the moment I've disallowed sims to visit and revoked all keys. Now I only have ghosts coming in the night and baking. But at least the ghosts seem to clean up after themselves!
  • This game is goofy and I kinda love it. But I wouldn’t love this problem :D I know it’s not real but I don’t like wasted food.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,118 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago