Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Sims Sessions: Concert Yet Missing Concert Goers

Hey simmers:

So I thought this "Sims Sessions concert" would be interesting and overall, I would say it was nicely done. The only issues I had was that:

a) There wasn't more variety in the music performed (ex. I was waiting for someone to show up with a guitar).

b) There definitely wasn't enough concert goers in attendance. Especially, for the main headliner which I take was supposed to be Bebe Rhexha

c) None of the performers turned up in my gallery as I wouldn't mind adding Bebe Rhexa to my game. Btw, some players just posted her costume is available in CAS. So I Guess you can make your own version and as mentioned by another poster below, someone has downloaded some good versions on gallery, too.

Anyway, If they can adjust or improve the above issues, I would love for this "Sims Sessions" to this stay in the game or as a frequent event and not just for a limited time. What did anyone else think?

Also, did anyone else think it should have been more concert goers? In my game, about 15 sims showed up. But I would expect at least double that.

On a side note: Since January of this year, been having issues with seeing Sims show up at the National Park in my Outdoor retreat destination. I used to see several sims walking around the park or entering the cabin on the lot and now, zero. In the Get Famous pack, award shows are not packed with more sims either and I guess weddings are ok if they are not attended by many because you pretend to not have a big wedding, I guess. It's all a little annoying also because when you see trailers or ads concerning these events, there's always more sims around, lol.
    logionX
    Seasoned Vanguard
    "MoonfoxNightcry;c-17922558" wrote:
    That is the most tragic “festival” I’ve ever seen. A park, a couple of pop-up tents, a kiosk, a tiny stage and a crowd of 20 people? Yeeeesh. My mate set up a (not quite legitimate) local festival on his farm that was absolutely incredible compared to this!

But everyone else seems to be enjoying it, so no harm, no foul. Maybe this idea could be expanded into a game pack, with a destination world, much larger crowds, scenery, lighting, atmosphere, activities, etc. It would need to be A LOT more than this.

If they make a band pack then I hope they will make it so it's still fun with the 20 sim limit, like spawning sims at the stage for example so it will look crowded or place the stage on a lot in a rather small zone where lots of sims will spawn, otherwise it will just not feel like a concert.