Forum Discussion

4 years ago

So what lives inside the pre-order tree?

If you pre-order/early order Cottage Living you get a pretty tree with fairy lights, a little blue door and a window that goes on at night. The description also mentions that something lives in there and that we 'might never know' who/what it is. Now I'm assuming bunnies but I haven't seen one emerge from there yet, do they or is this perhaps a hint at some other potential tree dwelling occult that we may or may not be getting that rhymes with dairy.
  • "crocobaura;c-17945881" wrote:
    "GirafHuntr;c-17945875" wrote:
    https://up.picr.de/41724699rw.jpg

Someone posted this in the CoL bugs thread, and someone else said it's in their game too. Is it a mistake, or is it a WEREWOLF? Lol

Edit: I have been laughing at this picture for ten minutes now, off and on, and I cannot stop.

That's a bugged wintery fox. :smile: I get a funny mental image of it being menacing and hissing and lunging itself like a snake. :lol:

I just cannot with this image; I am wheezing as I write this. Thanks for making my day! :D
    Loanet
    Rising Scout
    If it's a fairy dwelling, then it'll probably have some kind of equivalent with a fairy pack.

It sure would be nice if we got Occults to themselves again.
    bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout
    Oops, just made a new thread before seeing this one...basically about the same thing. Yeah, I think it's a faery door too. :)