Forum Discussion

VenusARussell
New Spectator
4 years ago

Star Wars Currency Cheat?

Is there one? I want my sims to be able to buy a droid or have one built before they day of old age. I'm patient but not that patient! So, is their a money cheat for the Star Wars world?
    Kathykins
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Sketch793;c-17751264" wrote:
    What is the 51201 for?

My guess is the number is the ID for the Galactic Credit currency. The cheat need that number to know what type of currency to give.
  • The distract command isn't on the droid itself. To use it, you need to click on the ground where you want the droid to distract people.
    I think you will have to activate "Follow Protocol" first. When I do not start "Follow" first, I often do not have any other commands available for my droid.
  • "Chaoskitty;c-17761926" wrote:
    HELP!! I am so frustrated with Batuu. This is my first time on this forum (although I've been playing sims for years and years) and I can't even figure out how to post my own thread. I'm sorry I'm highjacking yours.

My droids don't have all the interactions. Like they don't have the important ones like shock, distract, and override locks. Does anybody else have this problem? Can anybody tell me how to start a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thread?

No Worries. :)