Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Temperance and Guidry *possible spoilers*

Is it me or developers try to tell us some story here? :)

According to what happens, personalities, dialogues, even sounds of haunted houses (like, baby laughing), I can conclude that, in short:
1. Temperance and Guidry had an affair or even were a couple.
2. Temperance possibly was pregnant or maybe just told Guidry that she wanted a baby with him.
3. Bonehilda was a maid in their house.
4. Temperance caught them both and died of anger (she has "jealous" trait, Guidry is always flirty and so is Bonehilda).
5. She became an angry ghost and the rest is shown in the Paranormal Stuff pack.

What do you think? :)
  • "SERVERFRA;c-17968054" wrote:
    I've always wondered who would win a fight, Temperance or Mrs. Crumplebottom? They both have anger issues. >:) :D

I think Temprance’d probably win, but it’d be nasty and involve stuff like personal insults such as “I bet your husband died when he realized who he’d married!” and “at least he loved me at all, you were stupid to think that cad wanted anything more than a quick woohoo!” Either way though, unless they dragged it out until sunrise/spooky despawn hour, Temperance has unnatural endurance on her side.

Honestly, I think the whole “Anges and Agatha are immoral” thing was a callback to TS2 where Agatha was one of those NPCs that’d break your game if you accidentally poked her with the wrong stick. Also they don’t want their roles being taken by randomly generated sims, unlike the mayor who they probably don’t care about. Honestly, I find the idea of a bitter old lady who just never dies kind of funny tbh.