Forum Discussion

LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    'Outdated in terms of graphics and gameplay'

??? :# Have they played any other of the previous games???

Really grasping for straws with that article. Gurus rarely confirmed an Ep, another GPS and stuff pack for this year. Really all just speculation on their part.
  • They wouldn't be much if they did - as they only put the call out for jobs back in September of 2018. It takes several years for a new base game. The earliest I could see Sims 5 is in mid 2022 other wise it will be worse than how Sims 4 started.
  • "Writin_Reg;c-17070461" wrote:
    They wouldn't be much if they did - as they only put the call out for jobs back in September of 2018. It takes several years for a new base game. The earliest I could see Sims 5 is in mid 2022 other wise it will be worse than how Sims 4 started.

I also think if there is going to a 5, we still have at least 3 to 4 years of Sims 4.
  • The url didn't load for me but when I searched I took the article with a pinch of salt as it looked just like the speculation here. I did find a useful article on Digital Overload about the latest Windows 10 update though so not a useless search. :)