Forum Discussion

7 years ago

This annoying Nanny will not leave

So I'm playing the Super Sim Challenge and I decided to hire a nanny so my Sim could work on her goals and skills. This is the worst Nanny ever! I mean, she's nice and all, but she wont do anything but make Mac & Cheese, Watch TV and try to chat with my Sim all day. She won't even clean anything. She keeps waking my exhausted Sim Toddler up when she's exhausted. She takes her out of the highchair right after my Sim puts her in it to feed her. She wont bathe her at all and basically will not do anything with the child at all. She never leaves, even after being dismissed and subsequently fired. I'm about to build a wall around her or send her to the basement crypt and remove or lock the door. >:)

What are your annoying Sim experiences?
  • Seems bad. I had no issues with nannies they were always awesome. Got an idea go outside and call the nanny then lock the door.
  • Hm, nannies may not leave till pay them is how I got rid of them if that doesn't work use master control seem to help me get a sim to leave.
    EA_Rtas
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey folks this has been inactive since 2017 so I'm going to be closing it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,030 PostsLatest Activity: 13 minutes ago