Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Unidentified Fruit Object

How do I get it? I figure it's something to do with space, but does my sim need to be in the astronaut career (and if so, what level, or is there any other requirements?) Or can my sim just build a rocket, go to space and find it without being in the career? Thanks in advance! :)
  • "sunman502;c-16436806" wrote:
    I have actually had the UFO plants spawn in both the spice festival and the romance festival. But very rarely do they do that, and is why I didn't mentioned the festivals. You'll have a much better chance at getting the plant in question in one of the three ways that I mentioned above. The easiest and only sure way is to use in the cheats window. And then type in in the search for item box that's found in buy mode.

@sunman502 That's fair enough, and I'll probably still go the rocket ship route anyway and just check the festivals as they happen just in case. If I get desperate I'll cheat but for now I just want to do it the "proper" way. But yeah, will most likely use your rocket ship suggestion :)
  • If you really don't want to cheat to get the UFO fruit and don't want to do the scientist career to get it just buy a rocket. It will take a bit of grinding to get the worm hole generator upgraded to get to Sixam to harvest the UFO fruit.