Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Uninstalling packs/ disable?

I don't want to use most of the packs I have anymore, but I remember the last time I felt that way and I disabled Cats & Dogs I almost lost it because that computer was close to dying and when I reinstalled TS4 on my new PC I could not install C&Ds and realised it was because I had disabled it.

My old PC lived the few minutes it took to reactivate it so I could add it to the new PC, thank god.

Now the reason I tell this little story is because like i mentioned I don't want to use and see about 80% of the packs I have, but I don't want to disable them with the risk of losing them.

Is there still no way to uninstall/ inactivate individual packs like with TS3 still?

I don't want to have to disable. Especially since this time it's most of the packs, and while I don't want them anymore I still want to have the option to use them in the future, maybe, I don't know. I also don't trust the disable way to go since if I couldn't reactive it by myself EA customer service wouldn't have helped me (as they didn't before I realised me having disabled it might be the problem). They just basically said, well that sucks that it doesn't work, buy it again.

... Or maybe I can gift them to get rid of them? If it is possible to gift "used" packs even. I understand I won't be able to play with them again then, but I won't ever get the money back for them anyway so maybe someone else can enjoy them instead...

I really just want to uninstall them first though, and see if I like the game better without them :s