7 years ago

VERY Mixed Breeds....

Like Townie Fashion Police but Pets edition :D

https://i.imgur.com/Zfe05uU.png?1
https://i.imgur.com/2f7aYoL.png?1

Created by the game. Poor animals.
    LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran
    Yes! I'm seeing these exact same mixes! I'm thinking there might be a bug in the random breed mixer for strays. It seems to be limited to just a few breeds.

Actually, from what I've been seeing from people's posts, there are a lot of dog-specific bugs. It's odd because the cats are running pretty well in my game. Hopefully we'll get some fixes for the poor pups in the next patch.
  • "Helkkuli;c-16189816" wrote:
    "surraaaaaa;c-16188654" wrote:
    "samemie;c-16187778" wrote:
    I seem to get a lot of strays with the poodle cuts.

ME TOO!!!!
    and they all look ridiculous. Like.... The ugliest dogs I've ever seen. I didn't even realize ugly dogs were possible (all dogs are cute!!!) But the strays I'm getting with poodle cuts, devil looking ears, and bright yellow eyes.....?? These are some ugly dogs.... That same style is constantly spawning too and I always delete the household.... But they always come back.

I know right! I don't remember strays and npc dog beeing so ugly in Sims 2 or 3. I'm running a Vet Cinic and my patiens look so weird.

I know...... I mean, i didnt play 3. But in 2, maybe there just arent as many options so the dogs stayed pretty normal looking.... You can now customize the dogs so much they just spawn so random looking I guess.... And i don't mind random looking dogs either (as long as theyre not painted) I just find this particular stray very ugly and don't want them in my game hahah sorry pupps.
    LazerWolf @Simtown15. That's hilarious!! I havent seen anything like that, but i feel like they could add more names to the random list. I always use the randomize to name sims, same now for pets. I get a lot of dogs named biscuit at my clinic... And even dogs I added in pre made homes are having their names reused by unhoused sims. Gave don lothario a mastiff named porkchop, there is also another dog at my vet clinic named porkchop. Happened with "Riley" as well.
    Armika74
    Seasoned Vanguard
    Lazerwolf :D The pretty thing in the beginning of this discussion is actually named Cutie :p

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,031 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago