Forum Discussion

3 hours ago

WE NEED ANOTHER GAME PACK!!!

Are game packs dead.......

With only 12 game packs and we haven't had one for over 2 years now. When stuff packs were considered dead we NEVER thought we were going to get another one. Game packs are awesome because its a good way to get a good amount of Build/Buy, CAS, and gameplay and lots of the time with another world. We do not need vacation worlds, there is no point in them existing (Selvadorada is beautiful I want to live there. Granite Falls and Battu are flops). 

Sometimes I dont want a massive expansion pack (lots of EPs seem like game packs). And I just want to get more stuff without getting something that would completely change the way I play the game.

Maybe another occult (Fairies or Zombies maybe). Maybe a cave exploring pack with an underground world where vampires can walk around in the daytime without shriveling do death.

We just need more of them.....

ps. PLEASE PLEASE fix My Wedding Stories 

• I don't miss game packs in particular,  but if they want to release more I will probably get them. Recent EPs haven't added that much to the gameplay or features were even broken or incomplete.  So, personally, I would like some more activities to fill the gaps and better integration between the packs. If. they want to release a new GP, then I suggest they should consider adding Golfing. It would be a nice family friendly activity for all ages, especially if they include both real outdoor golfing in  a park, and also mini golf type attraction thing for kids.   

meeshwood
    Seasoned Hotshot

Ummm no, Granite Falls is not a flop. 

They just put out more fixes for MWS this week.

I don't think gamepacks are dead. I believe we will see them again. I am a believer in the theory that Horse Ranch was supposed to be a gamepack but I won't get on that soap box today. My guess is at some point we will see a fairy's GP