Forum Discussion

6 years ago

What are ways to "Participate in Island Culture?"

Other than having a Kava party... I don't really know what counts as "participating in Island culture." I'm ASSUMING that the conservationalist career and activities like picking up trash work... but I'd like a more certain list. Thanks anyone who comments!
  • with lot do you clean up island. I have yet see anything to clean up :'(

please and thank you :)
  • "Gagea;c-17142178" wrote:
    You have to go to the Vulcano Island, you'll find trash floating on the sea or lying on the beach. You can also search for trash in the sand.

Thank you Gagea. I appreciate it :)
    Stina1701A
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Do you get a pop up or notices that a festival is going on? Because I haven't noticed anything like that?
  • "Stina1701A;c-17143687" wrote:
    Do you get a pop up or notices that a festival is going on? Because I haven't noticed anything like that?

Not for me at least. I have been playing around 24/7 after launch on Sulani and hasn't been able to find a single festival :,D
  • I don't get pop up notices about festivals either. And where is the pavilion people say they are held at? I've never seen it to visit it.
  • "MidnightAura;c-17143714" wrote:
    There are no pop up for festivals. But to be honest, you aren't missing much. Festivals consist of sims standing around talking, making food over the fire pit and doing the Windenburg fire dance with the bonfire that came with Windenburg. I really don’t see the culture in it at all. Add a bar and it’s any other bar lot with different decor and clothing.
    It somehow makes city living festivals look good.

LOL True. I despised City Living Festivals so much before. Now we know it could be worse. At least City Living festivals are different from each other.

I have to say I love the new fishing tournament though, wish they had more variety in those festivals... Not bonfire every day, LOL.