Forum Discussion

TTNcreates
Rising Novice
5 years ago

What roomate quirks do your maxis premades have?

In my game I added some premade sims as roomates just to see how would they behave. For example Morgyn Ember has the public affection quirk. He brings home a different girl every single night. He also likes to play violin although he is not pretty good at it. What about you? Have you tried to add a maxis sim as a roomate and what quirks did he/she had?
  • "kostasmpi;c-17339367" wrote:
    "jennlynh;c-17339251" wrote:
    Yeah mine have a ton of quirks. Some won't shower, some bring home too many meals, lots of omelettes and lobster LOL. One talks very loud with an echo, and we have an evil Sim that keeps bringing party people over there. Makes it interesting, but some can be annoying!

I have never seen the echo one and I have been playing for weeks..that must be so funny:)

haha sometimes it's funny and sometimes it can be annoying LOL
    Karamazov123
    Seasoned Vanguard
    "ryttu3k;c-17338685" wrote:
    Heh, my Morgyn got the Big Closet quirk. I'm actively playing them now, so no more quirk, but their closet is still pretty big!

Yeah, I bet there was a lot of space when they came out of it.

I had two roommates: Kamala L. Faba and Nikolai, a townie the game generated. They rarely ate (even though I always made extra for them) and went to bed whenever my sim did. Kamala L. Faba was CONSTANTLY cleaning things with a spray bottle, while Nikolai pulled out a guitar and serenaded my sim.

One, or both of them also brought friends over from time to time. They were also very well-behaved. My sim flirted with one, and they immediately left and never returned.

EDIT: I meant L. Faba and Nikolai, whoops.
  • Gotta love those roommates :) There's always something that surprises me, or a quirk I miss. One term there were nobody bringing free food and it actually took me a simday to realize I had to provide my sim with food somehow :)

My favorite might be the Repair stuff trait, it's very useful and they fix stuff rather quickly. Some of my students with a locked door, might move their stereo or computer out to the common room just for getting it fixed.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Well, I have had a roommate who was sad all the time. I usually saw her locking herself into a toilet stall or going under bed covers and crying.
    I actually like roommates who bring over food. It saves money after all.
  • At Foxbury, my Sim had a roommate named Ingrid (can't remember last name). She was constantly pulling spoiled sweets out of her pockets and eating them. She'd make herself sick, throw up, but keep eating them. She also usually smelled bad, and at one point peed herself while having a conversation with my Sim. Poor Ingrid. lol
  • I think I hate the violin players the most. Had 3 of them in the dorm once when one of my sims went to uni - ugh. My sim had to use the roommate stop that command a lot!
  • In my sim's third term at Foxbury all of his roommates from his first and second term were replaced. By violin players. All of them. Every. Single. One of them. Bunch of UBrite rejects...

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,077 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago