Forum Discussion

3 years ago

What should EA fix in Sims 4 first?

Also, feel free to explain what you want fixed as well.

Some have issues understanding the concept of the options here, so a quick run-down:

Expansion packs: bugs specifically in the EPs- ie Dine out, Get to Work.

Game Packs: bugs specific to game packs.

Stuff packs: bugs specific to SPs.

Kits: bug fixes in kits

Base game: General gameplay- needs decay, general mechanics.

Overall pack Integration: ie why not have a real, blood-sucking vampire in Batuu- being able to feast on the smugglers?
  • I picked overall pack integration like many other people. My biggest concern is the lack of content included in packs and expansions. Re-releasing Spa Day was a good start (in my opinion) to what needs to be done to add more content. Not very many people are going to argue that TS2 and TS3 didn't have more value for the money when it came to expansions to the base game. Oh, and the "Kits" are really not even worth bothering with, in my opinion, because they have so little content. They probably should have just been added into the game for free.

I haven't played since before High School Years came out because of all of the new problems that are being described out of fear that my game saves will become corrupted. All of the older bugs really need to be fixed like other people are saying, as well.
  • Think I forgot to comment when I voted but I chose game packs, I love Dine Out and I'm so tired of having to rely on mods to have it simply function. Plus not everyone can use mods, console players deserve to be able to enjoy it too!
  • To turn off the Needs/wants thought bubbles above my players menu self w/o it turning back on by itself, yet the game insists it turns back on every time I quit the game for the night and start back the next day. How do the dev's not see this? Do they ever really PLAY the game?
    SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot
    The annoying camera that goes right to a random sim when the sim appears in a neighborhood while trying to play your current household.
  • Chances are,they have seen the game so much, they would get bored playing it. If I would build a game, it would have to be darn good if I was going to play something I know everything about.
  • Is there a way to select "D"--- All of the above!

I don't think there are many parts of this game left for them to break now anyway.