Forum Discussion

bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout
    This is how much I hated KPSW, I've played the sims for 20 years and in those 20 years, KPSW was the ONLY pack I did not want. :D
  • At least if you didn't buy KPSW you didn't feel like you were missing out on much. With MFPS you feel like your missing items and feel compelled to buy it if you want the full experience you got in the Sims 3.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Well, one difference is that Katy Perry Sweet Treats stuff pack was more expensive than other The Sims 3's stuff pack and was eventually removed from Origin. My First Pet stuff pack isn't more expensive than other stuff packs and is still available on Origin.
    Lonewolf1044
    Seasoned Spectator
    "KaeChan2089;c-17616577" wrote:
    am I the ONLY one that actually LIKED the sweet treats pack? LMAO

I had use for it but as with anything there is going to something that some people may not like. I liked it and the only reason I got First Pet because I only paid $2.99.
    keekee53
    New Spectator
    As much as I despise My First Pet Stuff, Katy Perry sweet treat is worse. I own neither and never will unless they give it to us for free.
  • I like Katy Perry, but that pack was a nightmare. Moschino is a close second, then My First Pet Stuff.
  • "Loanet;c-17617119" wrote:

Katy Perry's ???? Snappers doesn't fit in with anything else except for itself.

I mean you could make fun looking sweets shops and theme parks and playgrounds and cake shops and also evil gingerbread house for witch or use them for your singers stages in showtime or something it fits loads better than the monstrosity of bulky ugly themeless furniture in cats and dogs + mfps

+ all in all i dont think stuff packs are supposed to "fit in" they should do more unique themes for them so people can actually have new things for cas and bb they dont already have
  • My First Pet Stuff is a complete cash grab. It's one of the greediest things I've ever seen done with the Sims.

I think Katy Perry Sweet Treats got backlash just because it was a specific celebrity. I feel like if you're a fan of her you'd enjoy the stuff pack but if you don't like her than obviously you wouldn't care for a pack dedicated to her aesthetic. Personally, I think the items from Sweet Treats were fun, new and fantastic quality.